Access 2007’s new Layout view allows you quickly add finishing touches to the design of your form.
In the Layout view, you can add a form title, date and time field to the form’s header. You can even add another field control and automatically readjust the tab order.
Follow the steps below to make adjustments to your Access 2007 form:
- In the Navigation pane, double-click the form you want to change.
- On the Home tab, click the View icon and select Layout View.
- In the Controls group, click the Title command to add a title to the form header.
- If you wish to change the default title, click and drag the text in the text box and type the new title.
- In the Controls group, click the Date & Time icon to add a date and time control to the form header.
You could easily add a missing State field to the form by following the steps below:
- Click and drag the State field from the existing field list to a location above the Zip Code field.
- Click anywhere in the form background.
- Click the Arrange tab.
- Click the Tab Control command in the Control Layout group.
- Click the Auto Order button.
- Click OK.