As I told you in my previous post, Outlook Shortcuts in Inbox, you can save so much time and keystrokes when you avail yourself of all the shortcuts Outlook has to offer. Sadly, a lot of folks just do not know about them.
So, without further ado, let’s now learn the shortcuts to use in Outlook Conversation view:
- CTRL + R sets you up to reply to an email
- CTRL + Shift + R will will Reply All
- CTRL + F will forward an email
- Right-click on a selected email and select Ignore to mute the thread
- CTRL + . (period) will, when you have one email open, allow you to jump to your next email
- CTRL + , will allow you to jump back to the previous message
Some of these are pretty cool and save lots and lots of time for you busy people!
There are still a couple of other shortcut categories to cover so keep your peepers peeled!
Carol, are you aware of a switch that prevents pictures or Images from printing in a word document? Printing as a PDf will give you the picture or Image.
A very good question. At the moment I do not have an answer for you. I will look into it though. Thank you for your inquiry.
I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. I have been very busy! If you want to print a Word document but exclude the images contained in it, simply click on File | Options | Display and deselect Print drawings created in Word. I hope this works for you!