A Quick Note is like a sticky note that you purchase at the store to remind you to do thing. Or, you can use them t to jot down a thought or a reminder. I know I am always needing reminders!
Follow the steps below to learn how:
- Click on New Quick Note which is found in the Window group on the View tab of your Ribbon.
- You can resize your quick note by dragging the arrow handles on the border of the box. You can also drag your quick note anywhere on the section by clicking on the title bar of the quick note and dragging it to a new position.
- Your Quick Notes also come with a full set of Ribbon commands.
- Simply click on the three dots in the middle of the title bar to expand the full set of commands available inside your quick note.
- Quick notes are stored in the Unfiled Notes section of your default Notebook and can be found by clicking on the down arrow to the right of your Notebook name tab, and clicking on Quick Notes.