As I told you in my previous post, Outlook Shortcuts in Inbox, you can save so much time and keystrokes when you avail yourself of all the shortcuts Outlook has to offer. Sadly, a lot of folks just do not know about them.
So, without further ado, let’s now learn the shortcuts to use in Outlook Conversation view:
- CTRL + R sets you up to reply to an email
- CTRL + Shift + R will will Reply All
- CTRL + F will forward an email
- Right-click on a selected email and select Ignore to mute the thread
- CTRL + . (period) will, when you have one email open, allow you to jump to your next email
- CTRL + , will allow you to jump back to the previous message
Some of these are pretty cool and save lots and lots of time for you busy people!
There are still a couple of other shortcut categories to cover so keep your peepers peeled!