It is not big deal adding a chart to your PowerPoint presentation. Just about anyone who uses PowerPoint knows how to do that.
But suppose you wanted to take it a step farther and animate your chart? That would certainly liven things up and make it a tab more interesting wouldn’t it?
Follow the steps below to learn how:
- Click on your Chart.
- Go to Animations and click Animation Pane.
- Now, select an animation from the chart.
- The same animations that are available for your entire presentation are also are available for your charts.
- Next, click on Effect Options.
- Now select By Series or By Category.
Go ahead and try both to determine which suits your needs best.