Team work is always helpful and to that end, offices everywhere employ Track Changes in Word to stay abreast of the work of their colleagues in a team shared document.
But after all that work you sometimes have to winnow out the changes that you would like to keep and the ones you would like to discard. So the question is: Can you accept the changes from one reviewer and not the others?
Thankfully, the answer is yes. Follow the steps below to learn how:
- Click on the Review tab of your Ribbon.
- In the Tracking group, click the Show Markup tool.
- Click Reviewers. You should now see a list of your colleagues who have contributed to the changes in your document.
- You only want one name selected – that of the person whose changes you would like to accept.
- In the Changes category, click the down arrow under Accept tool to display a drop-down menu.
- Select Accept All Changes Shown. Word will accept all the changes shown, which are, of course, only the ones of the one colleague whose changes you want to accept.