I have written many posts detailing how to create and format tables in Microsoft Word. But lately, I have been receiving inquiries from folks concerning tables in Google Docs. So today I am going to try and help out the folks who have been asking questions in this regard.
Follow the steps below to learn how:
- Open your document containing the table that you wish to resize.
- Right-click anywhere in your table, and a menu of options will appear.
- Select Table properties. A new set of options will appear.
- Under Dimensions, key in the height and width of your choice for your table.
- Click OK. Your table should now be resized to the height and width that you keyed in above.
It doesn’t get much easier than this folks!