Hmmm, why would you want to create a web app? Well, for starters, if you own a business you could see the possibility that it can keep your colleagues and employees connected to their workplace (especially nowadays), and it could keep your clients supplied with all the latest information regarding your products, customer service, etc.
Microsoft Access makes it easy for you to build a custom app using an online Microsoft Access database that will work with a web browser to make the development of your app very easy.
Follow the steps below to learn how:
- Launch Access.
- From the column on the left, click File | New.
- From the resulting list of templates, select Custom web app.
- In the dialog that appears, key in the name of your app, and select an available SharePoint or Office 365 site for your location.
- If you are in need of assistance, click the Get help finding your web location link provided.
- You can browse the templates you see by clicking the circled right arrow to the right of the dialog box.
- Click Create.
- Access will at this point, create an app for you based on your own chosen template.
- You can now use the Add Tables tab to customize your app.
I think you may be surprised at how easy it really is to create and manage your web-based app with Access!