Copying data from a table is fairly easy because you can do it using the copying method that you have been using for practically forever in Excel.
Follow the steps below to learn how:
- Filter your table as you normally do , so that it displays only the records you wish displayed.
- Select the table cells you would like to copy.
- Click CTRL + C to copy the data to your Clipboard.
- Select the cell where you would like to paste your copied cells.
- Click CTRL + V to paste the data.
When you use this method to copy data from a table, Excel will only copy those cells that are visible.