To align a number to a decimal tab in a table cell, you must insert a tab character before the number in a PowerPoint 2007 table.
Follow the steps below to learn how:
- In the Navigation pane, click the slide that you want to edit.
- If you do not see the Ruler, click to select the Ruler check box in the Show/Hide group on the View tab.
- Position the cursor in front of the number that you want to align in the table.
- Click CTRL + Tab to insert a tab character before the number.
- On the left-hand side of the horizontal ruler, click Left Tab three times to change to Decimal Tab.
- On the horizontal ruler, click the location where you want to place the tab.