What could be easier than using Paste Special to remove your hyperlinks?
Follow the steps below to learn how:
- In a blank cell in your worksheet, key in the number 1.
- Select the cell and click CTRL + C to copy the cell contents to your Clipboard.
- Depress your CTRL key as you click each hyperlink you would like to remove.
- Display the Home tab of your Ribbon.
- In the Clipboard group, click the down arrow under the Paste tool.
- Select Paste Special to display the dialog box.
- Select the Multiply button.
- Click OK.
All of your hyperlinks have been removed but the text remains.
Delete the cell you created in step one above.