Ever had a need to print out a blank calendar so you have a “hard” copy to write on? If you have children with busy sports schedules or lots of different appointments, etc. this can be very useful. Heck it can be useful even if just for your recycling schedule.
So let’s take a look at you can print out blank calendars from within Outlook 2007, shall we?
First, let’s create a blank calendar:
- Click on File | New | Folder.
- Name your folder Blank Calendars or something equally intuitive for you and make certain that you change the Folder Contains drop-down list to Calendar Items.
- Before you click OK, make sure you save the calendar into an easy to find location.
- Now you can simply use the Calendar item in the Outlook navigation pane and select the Blank Calendars calendar you just created. De-select the others if necessary.
- You can now click on File | Print to print your calendar, making sure to choose your print style, whether Monthly, Weekly or Other and be certain the date range is correct.
- You can use the Print Preview button in the lower right-hand corner to see how your final calendar will appear.
Below is the Monthly Calendar preview:
Next is the Weekly preview:
And lastly, the Tri-Fold print preview:
The Tri-Fold view also will include your current ToDo items on the Outlook Todo List.