Just about every client I have and every business I have worked with uses this common type of label – a return address label. Unfortunately, a lot of folks recreate the wheel every time they have a need for a return address label.
The good news is, you can quickly print return address labels using word.
Follow the steps below to learn how:
- Click on the Mailings tab of your Ribbon.
- In the Create box, click Labels to display the Envelopes and Labels dialog box with the Labels tab selected.
- You should see your cursor flashing in the Address box. Key in your return address there if necessary.
- Should you need to change the type of labels you would like to print, click on Options and use the dialog box to select the label of your choice.
- In the Envelopes and Labels dialog box, make sure the Use Return Address in the upper right corner is selected. Your return address should appear in the Address area of the dialog box .
- Print your labels as you normally do.
If your return address does not appear, then you it is possible that you have not set it up in Word.
Follow the steps below to set up your return address:
- Display the Word Options dialog box. In Word 2013 and later versions click on the File tab of your Ribbon and then click Options.
- Click Advanced at the left side of the dialog box.
- Scroll through the options available until you see the General section.
- Key in your return address in the Mailing Address area.
- Click OK.
You can now go back and print your return address labels
See how easy that is?.