I personally do not find myself using AutoShapes frequently in Excel but a lot of other folks do, so this article is for you!
If you have an existing AutoShape in your worksheet and would like to change it to another, you can very easily and quickly convert it without having to reinvent the wheel.
Follow the steps below to learn how:
- Select the AutoShape you would like to convert.
- Once you have selected it, look up and you will see that you now have another tab called Drawing Tools on your Ribbon.
- Click Format under the Drawing Tools.
- Look to your left and click on Edit Shape and then Change Shape which will open a menu showing you lots of shapes.
- Select a different shape.
- You will see the shape change immediately.
Pretty slick huh?