Some folks advocate that the first step when examining a new worksheet is to find all the cells that contain formulas and so if you belong to that school of thought, this is a good tip for you!
Follow the steps below to learn how to highlight the formula cells in your worksheet:
- Click on one cell to select it.
- Click F5 to display the Go To dialog.
- In the lower left-hand corner of the Go To dialog box, click the Special button to display the Go To Special dialog box.
- In the Go To Special dialog, select the Formulas option button.
- Click OK to select all formula cells.
To highlight all cells that contain formulas quickly, use the Paint Bucket icon on the Home tab to mark all the formula cells.