Suppose you have a worksheet that contains a fair amount of graphics over the cells and when you sort the graphics are included. But wait, they don’t look exactly right! They seem to be all squeezed together!
It’s all in how you have the properties set!
Follow the steps below to prevent that from happening:
- Select the graphic(s) whose properties you would like to modify.
- Right-click the graphic(s) to display the Context menu.
- From that menu, select Size and Properties, which will display the Format Picture dialog box.
- Click Properties on the left-hand side.
- Be certain the Move and Size with Cells is selected.
- Click OK.
The next to last step is what is really important in this instance. Now, when the graphics are sorted in your worksheet, they will not appear to be all squeezed together.