Say you have multiple custom buttons on your Quick Access Toolbar (QAT) in Word, in a custom ribbon group. AND your buttons are assigned to macros? Suppose you want to change the ToolTip associated with the macro button on your QAT??
Luckily, it is very easy to do this!
Follow the steps below:
- Right-click the button on your QAT and and Context menu will display.
- Select Customize Quick Access Toolbar and the dialog box will display.
- On the right side of the dialog box, click on the macro whose ToolTip you would like to edit.
- Click the Modify button to display the dialog box.
- Edit the Display Name setting to what you would like the ToolTip to be.
- Click OK to close the Modify Button dialog.
- Click OK to close the Word Options dialog box.
Told you it was easy!