When you work with small worksheets they sometimes look out of kilter when you print them. The reason for this is that when Excel prints your worksheet data it does so from the upper left-hand corner.
To make your worksheet more pleasing to the eye, you can center your data horizontally, vertically or both if you like.
Follow the steps below to learn how:
- Click the Page Layout tab of your Ribbon.
- In the Page Setup group, click the small icon at the bottom right-hand side to display the Page Setup dialog box.
- Click the Margins tab if it is not already selected.
- Select the Horizontally check box if you would like your data centered left-to-right between your margins.
- Select the Vertically check box if you would like your data centered top-to-bottom between your margins.
- Click OK.