Sometimes it is necessary to print a long e-mail, BUT, you may not need ALL the pages!
Follow the steps below to save paper and ink:
- Open your Message in Outlook 2010 and click on File | Print or, as I do, use the shortcut CtrL + P.
- Select the printer you would like to use and then click the Print Options button.
- In the Print Options window under Page Range, select pages.
- Key in the Page numbers you would like to print.
- If you only need to print out one page, just key in that number.
- Then click the Print button!