Moving a table row is just about as easy as moving any regular text in you Word document. You simply use the Clipboard to achieve this task.
Follow the steps below to learn how:
- Select the row you would like to move.
- Click on CTRL + X or the Cut tool on your toolbar.
- The above will remove the row from your table and copy it to the Clipboard.
- Move your insertion point to the beginning of the row before where you want to place the row you previously cut.
- Click on CTRL + V, or click the Paste tool on your toolbar or click on Edit | Paste.
That’s all there is to it!