Word has a great Speak feature that will read your document aloud. There are many reasons why you would want to enable this feature and I am sure you will think of one or two on your own.
To learn how to use the feature, follow the steps below:
- Open your document
- On your File tab, select Options.
- When the dialog box displays, select Quick Access Toolbar.
- Under Choose Command From, select the Commands Not in the Ribbon option from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down until you find the Speak option.
- Click Add to add the Speak option to your QAT (Quick Access Toolbar).
- Click OK to save your changes.
- Now you can see that the Speak icon is added to your QAT.
- Select the text in the document that you would like read aloud.
- Click the Speak button on your QAT.