This is a quick and easy way to remove hyperlinks in your worksheet without the fuss and bother of a macro. You will not believe how easy this is to do!
Follow the steps below to learn how:
- In a blank cell in your worksheet, key in the number 1.
- Select your cell and click CTRL + C to copy the content.
- Depress and hold down your CTRL key as you click each hyperlink you would like to remove.
- Display the Home tab of your Ribbon.
- Click the drop-down arrow under the Paste tool and select Paste Special to display the dialog box.
- Select the Multiply button.
- Click OK.
All your hyperlinks will be removed but the text of your hyperlinks will still remain.
Delete the cell you created above.