It is a very simple task to create a bulleted list within your document in MS Word. But, suppose you wanted to place a bullet within the middle of a sentence? There are a couple of ways you can accomplish this.
Follow the steps below to learn how:
- Position your cursor where you would like the bullet to appear within your sentence.
- Click on the Insert tab of the Ribbon and in the Symbols group, click Symbol and then More Symbols.
- Use the Font drop-down list to select the font you would like to use for your bullet.
- Double-click on the bullet character you would like to insert.
- Click on Close.
Another method you can use to accomplish this task is:
- Hold down your ALT key as you key in 0183 on the number keypad on the left-hand side of your keyboard.
This will insert a small round bullet at the insertion point.