Auto-Complete addresses are very handy – until they aren’t. Most folks think there is nothing they can do to get rid of these, but there is!
Follow the steps below to learn how:
- Launch Outlook.
- Open a new message by pressing CTRL + N.
- Start keying in a name, and you will see the Auto-Complete list appear.
- As you hover over each name you will see an x appear at the right of it.
- Simply click the x to rid yourself of that Auto-Complete!
- You can actually delete all Auto-Complete suggestions.
Follow these steps to learn how:
- Clink File | Options | Mail.
- Scroll down to Send Messages and click either Empty-Auto-Complete List or deselect Use Auto-Complete to disable it.