Have you ever wished that you could have a folder in Word with all of the envelopes that you use all the time so you could just click on it and print it out? Well guess what – you can!
This is actually easier than you might have thought if you have tried it some other way.
- Type the information for your envelope and then highlight it and click on the envelope icon on your toolbar or click on Tools | Letters and Mailing and select the envelope tab.
- Next click on Add to Document.
- Now you will see the envelope on your screen with the sheet of paper below it on your screen.
- With the insertion point in Section 1 (the envelope) go to Page Setup.
- Without changing any of the settings, click OK.
- Move the insertion point to Section 2 (the letter/page).
- Press F4. This will repeat the previous action of selecting page setup settings, and Section 2 will now also be an envelope, with the same margins and other settings.
At this point it is safe to delete the section break and the empty paragraph following it. This is more easily done in Normal view.
Now all you have to do is create a folder and save your envelopes in it!