You can put color behind your text in a word document – not just highlight it, but add color to the entire paragraph! It is fairly straightforward to do in Microsoft Word 2007.
Follow the steps below to learn how:
- Launch MS Word 2007 if it is not already open.
- Key in the text to your document.
- In the Home tab on the Ribbon, in the Paragraph group, you will see a button that looks like can of paint. This is the Shading button.
- Click on the down arrow and on the resulting menu you will see a palette of colors that you can choose from to shade your paragraph.
- Select your color of your choosing.
- You get a live preview, as you roll your mouse over all the colors that you are considering.
- Click on the one that suits best suits your need!
It doesn’t get much easier that that does it?