If you have inherited a document from a colleague that has a border surrounding a paragraph, you may later want/need to remove the border. Fortunately, this is very easy to do.
Follow the steps below to learn how:
- Place your cursor in the paragraph that has the border you want to remove.
- Display the Home tab of your Ribbon.
- In the Paragraph group, click the down-arrow at the right side of the Borders tool.
- A drop-down menu will appear.
- Select No Border. Word will then remove the border from your paragraph.