If like me, you believe that folks learn in different ways, (i.e., reading, seeing, hearing, etc.), this is a good tip for you! Word allows us to insert sound files in our document to lend a little help in that regard.
Follow the steps below to learn how:
- Place your cursor where you would like to have your sound file inserted.
- Display the Insert tab of your Ribbon.
- In the Text group, click Object to display the dialog box.
- From the File tab, click Create.
- Use the controls in the dialog box to locate the sound file that you would like to have included in your document.
- Click OK. You will now see that an icon that looks like a speaker has been inserted into your document.
You can listen to your sound file by double-clicking on the speaker icon.