We all love Building Blocks in Word. They are quick and easy and they save us lots of time and keystrokes!
Follow the steps below to learn how to rename one of your Building blocks:
- On the Insert tab of your Ribbon, in the Text group, click Quick Parts.
- Right-click in the gallery pane and on the shortcut menu that displays, click Organize and Delete.
- If you know the name of your building block, click the name to sort by name.
- Click the name of your building block that you would like to rename, and click Edit Properties.
- In the Modify Building block box, key in a new name for your entry.
- Click OK.
When asked whether you want to redefine the building block entry, click Yes.