Sometimes you inherit an Excel worksheet from one of your colleagues and discover that you cannot see all of the data that has moved outside the cell and is hidden.
- In this instance, you can very quickly adjust the width of your column (columns) using your mouse.
- Simply select the column and move your cursor to the edge of the column until the plus sign appears.
- Drag to the right until you have reached the width you need.
- If you would like to expand multiple columns, select a column, then drag to the right until all columns you need to adjust have been selected.
- Now, go to the edge of the farthest column, until the arrow with the cross appears and expand to the right
These are great time savers!