MS Outlook electronic sticky notes are just like like the ones you stick to the edges of your monitor. They are helpful reminders that you need to have close by.
Follow the steps below to create a sticky note:
- Click on File | New | Note.
- Key in your text into the Note area.
- You can move the note so it is visible or hide by by clicking the Close button in its top right corner.
- To view a note, click the Notes button at the foot of the pane on the left of the Outlook window and click the Note to view it.
- To delete a note, simply right-click it and select Delete or categorize it by right-clicking it, and selecting a category from the list.
- You can even send a Note to someone via e-mail by right-clicking the Note and selecting Forward. Outlook will open a new Mail Message window with the Note already in place as an attachment.
It doesn’t get any easier that this!